1. Meeting you and Getting Started
- OFP will identify your requirements, discuss your scope of works in detail and agree on a budget.
- We can assist with advice for prospective fitouts, so the scope of works will be apparent to you before committing to a lease agreement.
- A contract will be drawn up to communicate the full scope of works.
2. Design and Space Planning
- Based on the scope of works and your specific requirements we produce accurate computerised drawings.
- These drawings are then provided to the council and relevant subcontractors to communicate your requirements.
3. Council Submission
- OFP will prepare and submit all documentation to obtain a building licence in the shortest time frame possible.
4. Execution of Project
- As soon as OFP has been awarded your project, it will be entered into our Project Management Software. You will have access to this software which allows you to track the progress of your job and completion dates at any time on this website. This will be updated regularly by your project manager and any subcontractors appointed to your project.
- You will be able to discuss any aspect of your project with your project manager as they are always the common link between all parties. The software enhances this relationship as it makes clear all work to be executed and when, answering many of your questions and saving you valuable time.
5. Completion of Project
- Just prior to the completion date you and your project manager will walk through the job to ensure all has been completed to your satisfaction and as specified in the contract.
- Any problem areas will be resolved to ensure complete satisfaction at handover. We find our clients are positively surprised by the quality level of the fitout they receive and the majority of our work is repeat business.